These experiments are not intended to be fully double-blind compliant or anything, but they are more scientific than homoeopathy, as low a bar as that may be.
1. Make a solution containing 9 parts water and one part bowling ball.
3. Extract a drop of solution.
4. To the drop, add 10 litres of water.
5. Repeat 3-4 several times to ensure that no bowling ball remains in the solution
6. Drink the solution: You will notice that nothing bowling bally happens.
Now, post your own ways of disproving homoeopathy in the comments.